Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Four Eight Twenty-four Forty-eight

Yesterday I rode my trainer for fifteen, actually sixteen minutes. I can honestly say that I feel as accomplished as when I completed my first one hundred miler. The familiar warm ache was a welcome feeling. The knees had the feeling of having done some work, but no pain. I was very cautious in all my walking. I did some experimenting I'll revisit in a minute.

I went through four, eight, twenty-four and now am waiting for forty-eight. I have mostly kept my legs parallel to the floor. Like I said, my muscles had the warm ache of having done some work. I look forward to doing some more work.

The experimentation I did has to do with me remembering that I got new cycling cleats as well as new dress shoes. I was wondering if the new shoes were affecting the foot-fall and therefore affecting my knees. I have learned that everything in our bodies is connected. One example is that when I was overcompensating with my knees, my back has been affected.

I hope I continue improvement and get to work-out again tomorrow!

OCN: 15(+1) mins.
No Video
Lbs: 280.3

No comments: