Sunday, July 29, 2018

My New Miracle Drug - A Minha Droga Nova

Full-blown Atkins! Yup, I said it! No more sugar, no more carbs other than the ones we get naturally in legumes and such!

It was a desperate move, but a necessary one! Last week, I worked my butt off on the bike and the results? There were no results! Zilch, nada, niente! My rides were strong and as fast as I could do them, yet no results! My weight, ta da dam! Ballooned to 293!!! That's almost 300 lbs! Holy tish! Batman! So the only course was to quit sugar, including my beloved cereal and my drinks and to quit my love 'em/hate 'em carbs!

The result? Ta da dam! 13 pounds gone (actually: 13.25 and I broke 280 lbs! Poof! WTH?

I had always opted to do South Beach because I would still get some carbs! But my body cannot function with carbs and it can't function without carbs (I said that last thing because yesterday's attempt to go long was sabotaged by not having enough glycogen in my system to complete the task!) Sucked so bad! My only solution for this is either to go ride with the Cool Cats or with the Hill Country Touring and Adventure Club. Once I get fast enough, perhaps the Cyclones! Right now I can't even muster their lowest speed range for their slowest group.

I never did full-blown Atkins, because it was too much! I assumed as an athlete I had to maintain a higher level of glycogen in my system.

So, I am going to continue to work on my swimming, and my cycling without carbs until I reach a weight management level. That would be 200 lbs! Honestly, I do not know if I have what it takes to go that far, but I have to do something! Or a Heart Attack! No thanks, I don't want to be part of the zipper club!

Atkins em todo! Sim, eu ja disse! Nâo vou comer mais açucar ou os carbohidrados exceto aqueles que acurrem naturalmente em legumes e coisas!

Foi uma opçâo de desespero, mais foi necesario! Semana pasada, eu trabalhei duro, bruto sem fingimento na bike e os resultados? Nâo tive resultados! Zilch, nada, niente! Minhas pedaladas foram tâo fortes que podia e ainda sem resultados! Meu peso, ta ta tam! Aumentou as 133 kilos!!! Isso é quasi 150 kilos! Que droga meu chapa! Entâo o unica rota foi de desistir de comer açucar, incluindo o meu cereal favorito e as minhas bebidinhas e o meu amor mais forte os carbohidrados!

Entâo? Ta ta tam! 6 kilos disapareceram e baixei a menos que 130 kilos! Puf! Puxa vida!

Eu sempre tinha optado para fazer o jejum South Beach porque eu ainda ganharia alguns carbos! Mais o meu corpo nâo funciona com os carbos e sem carbos (Eu digo isso no final porque ontem quando tentei fazer uma pedalada larga eu nâo tinha glicogenio suficente para acabar o desafio!) Foi uma merda! A minha unica soluçâo pra isto é de ir e andar de bike com os Cool Cats, Hill Country Touring and Adventure Club, ou os Cyclones! Agorinha, eu nâo consigo nem fazer o escopo mais baixo do grupo mais devagar deles!

Eu nunca fiz o Atkins todo, porque era muito! Eu fiz assumí que um atleta tem que ter um nivel de carbos ou de glicogenio mais alto no sistema.

Entâo, eu vou continuar a trabalhar na minha nataçâo, e o meu ciclismo sem carbos até que eu alcançe um peso de mantençâo. E isso seria 90 kilos! Em toda honestidade, eu nâo sei se eu tenha a força pra fazer isso mais eu tinha que fazer algo ou um ataque de coraçâo! Nâo obrigado! Eu nâo quero ser parte do clube do ziper!



No comments: