Thursday, October 27, 2022

Red Rider: Preparations and Machinations

Now that I see providence with which group I am riding, I realize that the preparations and machinations for this very moment started over six years ago when I was happily coaching soccer with the Krueger Kiddos and cemented by my actions on the pitch! God is in charge of the long-game! God invented the long-game!
Today after my ride it became vividly apparent that my riding with the San Antonio Street Ratz is providential! God knew way back when what I would need at this time and worked His/Her way! God knew that I would need to ride with Steve, an accomplished Red Rider, so I could learn from him on Saturday! He knew how hard-headed I tended to be and simple solutions would just prolong what I was doing and would not prepare me for what I needed personally! He knew that there were only a couple of groups that would accommodate the build up I would need after six years of trying to recover from what happened on the pitch with my soccer kiddos where my desire and enthusiasm got the better of me and put me on the path of recovery. He knew how hard it would be to overcome the imjuries sustained.

No comments: