Thursday, April 01, 2021

The Picture is Lying!

The picture I took two weeks ago (the most recent one with the same outfit) that makes me feel really skinny and seems to impress others as well based on the response it's getting on Facebook. The pic is lying because it's not showing weight that I have gained. I know, not official until I weigh in on Saturday and Tuesday! I also know this is an early reaction like most of these where I am claiming gained weight. Again, I wish I had done all the measuring you're supposed to do! I am using the picture as a gauge, but the picture doesn't show the reality of higher numbers!

So who do I believe? Do I believe the pictures and continue feeling good or do I slow down on feeding the engine to get some pound savings! The mileage is not going to be out of this world, so feeding the engine is less critical! Still gotta do what I gotta do! Consistency in everything!!!       

No comments: